Leuchtturm1917 Hardcover A5 Notebook
When it comes to high quality stationery, Leuchtturm is tough to beat. We selected to carry these notebooks because we so appreciate well thought-out products! When we designed our Maker's Folios, we immediately thought to pair them with these notebooks. We have been using them daily for years and they are simply perfect. Here's why:
- They are thread-bound and lay flat when open, making it easy to read and write
- The paper is acid free, high quality, silky smooth and is compatible with a wide range of inks, so the ink won't bleed through
- They have a large gusseted pocket in the back to store loose sheets (perfect for keeping yarn labels handy)
- We love the numbered pages and blank table of contents at the front, allowing you the flexibility to organize it however you want
- They come with stickers for labelling & archiving, 2 bookmarks and an elastic closure
- The dotted pages are great for pattern sketching
These notebooks have a subtle T&M logo on the front cover :)
Shipping & Delivery
We ship worldwide from Quebec, Canada via Canada Post & UPS. All available shipping options will be displayed at checkout.
We do our best to ship orders within 1-3 business days. Shipping times to USA & Canada are 2-7 business days, with priority options also available. For international orders, shipping times vary depending on your location, but UPS is usually the quickest to arrive within 2 weeks, 3 at most.
So, typically, your package should reach you within 3-10 business days of placing an order when shipping to USA & Canada. In case you want your order to reach you ASAP, then you have the option to select the fast delivery option at checkout (Priority/Xpresspost for CA customers, UPS 3-day Select for USA customers, UPS for international).
We offer free shipping on all Canadian orders over $250 CAD as well as a flat $15 CAD ($20 CAD for parcels over 1kg) rate as a more affordable option for Canadian customers living in remote locations.
We also offer free shipping on all US orders over $250 USD and international orders over $500 CAD
|Canada||$10 CAD-$20 CAD via Canada Post|
$10 USD-$20 USD via UPS or Canada Post + USPS
|International||See shipping calculator in cart|
USA customers please be advised that UPS doesn't deliver to P.O. Boxes. Kindly select one of the other shipping options if shipping to a P.O. Box. If you select UPS, we will route your shipment via Canada Post + USPS basic option, which takes 2-3 weeks to arrive.
Returns & Exchanges
Our #1 priority is for you to have a great experience with us, no matter what. If you're not happy with your order, we will gladly accept returns or exchanges within 45 days of your order date. Please note that you are responsible for return shipping costs as well as the shipping costs of your original purchase, unless we made a mistake with your order or the item being returned is defective. Kindly note that all Seconds items are final sale. Please see our Returns Policy & FAQ's for details.
Taxes & Fees
As we are a Canadian company, we are required to collect tax on all items sold through our store as per applicable tax laws in Canada depending on your location:
- 5% (GST) in Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Quebec, Saskatchewan, and Yukon
- 13% (HST) in Ontario
- 15% (HST) in New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island
No tax is collected by us from US/International customers. EU/UK customers can expect to be charged 20% VAT of your order total by local customs. US customers can sometimes be charged import duties as well, particularly for orders over $500USD.