Leather Care Kit
We've curated this leather care kit to keep your leather clean, soft, and beautiful. These products have been carefully selected by our team after a lot of research and testing, so you can trust that your T&M leather accessories will be well protected.
- Thread & Maple Leather Buffer Pad - handcrafted compact leather square pad with felt backing to smooth out minor nicks and scratches. Perfect to tuck into your leather accessory for quick touch-ups on the go. These are included with some larger leather items, such as the Needle Binder, Notions Clutch and Boundless Bag. Grab an extra as an add-on - you can never have too many!
- Maker's Clean Microfiber Cloth - superior quality durable microfiber cloth from Toronto-based cleaning specialists, to ensure no colour or fiber transfer onto your leather
- Fiebing's Saddle Soap 3.5 oz - originally created for--you guessed it!--saddles, this hard-working soap cleans and lubricates to keep your leather supple and strong.
- Otter Wax Leather Salve 2 oz - think of this as the conditioner to the Saddle Soap's shampoo. This leather salve is a proprietary blend of natural waxes, oils, and butters designed to lock in moisture. It restores luster and shine to dehydrated leather and protects it from future wear and tear.
All packaged up in a handy cotton drawstring bag, perfect for gifting or future storage. This leather care kit is a must-have for lovers of T&M leather products. Care for the accessories you love with ease and enjoy soft, glowing leather for many years to come.
Shipping & Delivery
We ship worldwide from Quebec, Canada via Canada Post & UPS. All available shipping options will be displayed at checkout.
We do our best to ship orders within 1-3 business days. Shipping times to USA & Canada are 2-7 business days, with priority options also available. For international orders, shipping times vary depending on your location, but UPS is usually the quickest to arrive within 2 weeks, 3 at most.
So, typically, your package should reach you within 3-10 business days of placing an order when shipping to USA & Canada. In case you want your order to reach you ASAP, then you have the option to select the fast delivery option at checkout (Priority/Xpresspost for CA customers, UPS 3-day Select for USA customers, UPS for international).
We offer free shipping on all Canadian orders over $250 CAD as well as a flat $15 CAD ($20 CAD for parcels over 1kg) rate as a more affordable option for Canadian customers living in remote locations.
We also offer free shipping on all US orders over $250 USD and international orders over $500 CAD
|Canada||$10 CAD-$20 CAD via Canada Post|
$10 USD-$20 USD via UPS or Canada Post + USPS
|International||See shipping calculator in cart|
USA customers please be advised that UPS doesn't deliver to P.O. Boxes. Kindly select one of the other shipping options if shipping to a P.O. Box. If you select UPS, we will route your shipment via Canada Post + USPS basic option, which takes 2-3 weeks to arrive.
Returns & Exchanges
Our #1 priority is for you to have a great experience with us, no matter what. If you're not happy with your order, we will gladly accept returns or exchanges within 45 days of your order date. Please note that you are responsible for return shipping costs as well as the shipping costs of your original purchase, unless we made a mistake with your order, the item being returned is defective or is covered by our Warranty. Kindly note that all Seconds items are final sale. Please see our Returns Policy & FAQ's for details.
Taxes & Fees
As we are a Canadian company, we are required to collect tax on all items sold through our store as per applicable tax laws in Canada depending on your location:
- 5% (GST) in Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Quebec, Saskatchewan, and Yukon
- 13% (HST) in Ontario
- 15% (HST) in New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island
No tax is collected by us from US/International customers. EU/UK customers can expect to be charged 20% VAT of your order total by local customs. US customers can sometimes be charged import duties as well, particularly for orders over $500USD.